Las Vegas, NV
Salary: $100,000.00 to $107,000.00 /year
The IT Systems Manager is responsible for ensuring operational performance and maintaining a healthy state of applications. This includes designing, analyzing and implementing the future state strategy.
- Manages and maintains applications and systems including support of infrastructure such as servers and networking.
- Manages troubleshooting of incidents related to the application that are escalated from operations, this could include access rights, passwords and connectivity problems.
- Manages vendors during incidents, enhancements or maintenance of the application.
- Creates system documentation, procedures and policies. Keeps the documentation continuously up to date.
- Ensure compliance with all licensing for assigned application, this included continues tracking of the state of the licenses.
- Follows all organizational systems, programs, training, policies, and procedures as required and complies with relevant legal mandates. Seeks guidance as necessary.
- Actively supports and participates in the safety program, both for self-protection and the protection of other employees, by reading and abiding by all requirements in the Safety Manual and Injury Illness Prevention Program (IIPP).
- Carries out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner.
- Must be able to fulfill essential job function in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner.
- Handles various other duties as delegated
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or from four-year college or university or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience within Software Engineering or Application management.
- Knowledge and experience in software development methodologies including UML, Agile
- Experience in Oracle and Yardi Voyager
- Experience in SaaS applications
- Experience in Public Cloud technologies