Las Vegas, NV
Salary: $45.00 to $80.00 /hour
MNCP Staffing is currently recruiting for Experienced Project Managers that have an expertise in IT, Marketing or Construction. The role of Project Manager is a hands-on position requiring experience and expertise managing: The initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project.
Responsibilities of the Project Management
• Has strong knowledge within Operations.
• Lead multiple projects simultaneously with responsibilities across a number of regions, organizations, vendors, and applications/interfaces.
• Ability to assemble and lead project teams including technical and non-technical staff in analysis and also assign individual responsibilities.
• Deliver on project commitments through leadership, teamwork, problem analysis/resolution, effective communication, and productivity improvements.
• Design, development, testing and implementation efforts for projects to ensure project deliverables meet stated expectations for scope, quality, cost, timing, and business objectives.
• Serve as liaison between project team members, management, suppliers, external consultants and the business.
• Establish the project baseline, metrics, and parameters.
• Develop and manage the Critical Path for successful project delivery.
• Establish and conduct weekly/monthly status meetings, and other meetings as needed, requested.
• Prepare periodic reports on project health including project status, risks & mitigation plans, and issues & resolution plans.
• Routinely communicate project results to the Upper Management routinely.
• Investigate project developments, validate assumptions and upcoming deliverables, and resolve conflicts.
• Ensure project funding aligns with approved budgets in system of record.
• Calculate and forecast project cost(s).
• Validate/adjust monthly financial transactions.
• Accrue for goods and services received, not yet invoiced.
• Monthly, report financial health of the project(s).
• Complete project change requests to manage large variances.
Requirements of the Project Managers:
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
• Willing to complete tasks under strict time constraints, which may require long, off-hour and weekend work.
• Willing to work on-site at any of our clients work locations
• 8 – 10 years of project management experience managing increasingly complex projects
• Superior verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
• Demonstrated experience in all MS Office tools and in one or more PM methodologies (e.g., Waterfall, Agile, etc.).
• Advanced knowledge in MS Project 2016.
• Develop and maintain schedule reports, Gantt charts, milestone charts, and other project management tools used to support critical path analysis, near-term tasks work authorizations, priority-based resource allocations, performance variances, and to support cost/schedule integration.
• Work in collaboration with management team to drive consistency of the project scheduling approach to facilitate accuracy in project execution and reporting
• Identify major milestones, decision points, project life-cycle and other project events
• Nimble, and able to react quickly to changing business needs.
• Ability to facilitate discussion and drive consensus.
• Ability to work effectively independently as well as in cross-functional teams.
• Able to work effectively and efficiently toward detailed goals in a complex, matrixed environment with ever-changing demands.
• Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in business management, financial management, computer science, communications, or related field, preferred.
• PMP, Scrum Master, Six Sigma certification, STRONGLY PREFERRED AND WILL GET FIRST PRIORITY.
• Gaming License is required for some positions.