Las Vegas, NV
Main responsibilities will include:
- Lead workshops and discovery sessions to capture requirements, analyze and assess current state capabilities, and analyze business and IT processes by gathering input from a variety of sources.
- Make recommendations for standards, procedures, templates, and best practices.
- Translate captured requirements into detailed requirements documentation to ensure clear and complete requirements for solution selection, delivery and testing.
- Document/Create “To Be Process” using various tools as appropriate.
- Create and maintain workflow diagrams, data flow definitions, functional design documentation, requirements/traceability deliverable, technical documentation, application documentation, and training documentation.
- Identify and support execution of process improvement opportunities.
- 5 years of experience as a Technical/Business/Business Systems Analyst or equivalent.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, with a focus on translating business requirements into technology solutions.
- Experience in the use of electronic document management systems that permit the creation of document workflows for review, approval and then release/publication.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Experience implementing, supporting or administering a document management software application such as OnBase, ImageNow, PaperSave, RetrieveX or similar
- Experience within a higher education environment
- Experience managing projects
- Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP)